Two Spare Bedrooms

31 year-old woman with 0 kids, 1 husband, and 2 spare bedrooms. My journey through infertility, IVF, miscarriage, and the ultimate goal of motherhood. Scratch that - my marriage is a casualty of infertility.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

MAY This Month Be Over Soon

May. Nine months ago I couldn't wait for it to be here. Now I hate it. This is the month that my daughter would have been born. I cry all the time. I can be laughing one second, then think about this, and before I know it I am crying. Doesn't matter where I am - driving, with family, with friends, at a wedding. I do my best to hide it, but I don't know if I am doing a good job. It's just really, really, hard. And so damn sad. Is this the way it is going to be now? In June, am I going to cry because my daughter would have been one month old? And in July... Will it ever end, or is this it now? I may always be on the verge of tears for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I still have fun and participate like a normal human being, but the miscarriage was the heartbreak of my life, and it will always rip at my soul. To anyone who has ever been through this, I truly am sorry and I feel for you. No one deserves to feel this way.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Nico said…

    I am so sorry. I can't begin to know how you feel. And I can't say anything to make it better. All I can do is let you know that I am thinking of you...

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry Lisa. So very sorry.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa, I am so sorry. It was a gift that was taken away, and it is so hard to understand that kind of pain unless you've been through it. I am sorry that this happened to you. It is not fair or right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home