Two Spare Bedrooms

31 year-old woman with 0 kids, 1 husband, and 2 spare bedrooms. My journey through infertility, IVF, miscarriage, and the ultimate goal of motherhood. Scratch that - my marriage is a casualty of infertility.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Thank You

I would like to thank Julie for listing my blog on her site, and I would also like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my blog. As you can see, I am temporarily out of the TTC game, but I am still here to help anyone who needs advice or has any questions. To recap for anyone who is just catching up, I have been through 5 IUI's, 1 IVF, 1 pregnancy, 1 miscarriage, 1 D&C, and 2 septum repairs. The infertility was due to male infertility (varicoceles), but the miscarriage was most likely due to the uterine septum I did not know I had (the doctor's thought I had a bicornuate uterus). The good news is, my uterus is fixed, and the bad news is, my marriage is over. I would honestly have to say that the stress and trauma of infertility and miscarriage took a huge toll on the happiness of my marriage, and my husband just had enough. No, I am not happy about this, but I am accepting it. I have been through too much to think that this is the end of my life. At 31, I know I will find happiness again, and hopefully I will achieve my dream and goal of someday being a mom. I would love to help anyone who needs support or advice - please just ask!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Nico said…

    I really hope that things work out for you - you find a man who truly loves you, cares for you and respects you, and then you have babies galore! :-) Fingers crossed.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't even imagine how hard all of that is. I really hope you do achieve all of your dreams.

    Oh, and by the way, I saw your comment from today on my 2-28 post, and I'm not sure what's up, but I've been posting regularly since then. I've even just recently moved my blog. I don't know if it's not showing up for you or what. Just thought I'd let ya know.

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    [url=http://tgpcbipg.com/nhjg/ycok.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yphmsxsp.com/fvtr/pvnr.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://tgpcbipg.com/nhjg/ycok.html | http://atajskdr.com/mdhy/yyhn.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home