Two Spare Bedrooms

31 year-old woman with 0 kids, 1 husband, and 2 spare bedrooms. My journey through infertility, IVF, miscarriage, and the ultimate goal of motherhood. Scratch that - my marriage is a casualty of infertility.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Brand New Arrival!

Joseph Philip was born this afternoon at 3:39 pm, weighing 8 lbs 7 oz, and 21 in long!!! My first blood nephew! After being two weeks past due, the doctor finally decided that a c-section was necessary since my sister was not dilating at all. She is doing well, as is Joseph. She and her husband are ecstatic! And he is so cute - he looks just like her when she was born! I sure hope he likes me and gets used to my face, cuz he is gonna be seeing a lot of it after my sister returns to work in two months!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Nico said…

    I'm so glad your surgery went well. Hopefully the recovery will be nice and smooth too and you can get back on track with your next IVF.

    Exciting news about your nephew!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home