Two Spare Bedrooms

31 year-old woman with 0 kids, 1 husband, and 2 spare bedrooms. My journey through infertility, IVF, miscarriage, and the ultimate goal of motherhood. Scratch that - my marriage is a casualty of infertility.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Great News!

Finally, some great news - my rheumatologist called me today, and told me that my blood shows no sign of an autoimmune disease! And this was some pretty extensive blood work. So I guess I can now conclude that the miscarriage did not occur as a result of an autoimmune disease. Phew!!! One less thing to worry about. I will ask her if we should re-test when I am pregnant, since I think I read somewhere that an autoimmune disease can reappear while pregnant, but I could be wrong. Hopefully my lucky streak will continue. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home