Two Spare Bedrooms

31 year-old woman with 0 kids, 1 husband, and 2 spare bedrooms. My journey through infertility, IVF, miscarriage, and the ultimate goal of motherhood. Scratch that - my marriage is a casualty of infertility.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Nervous Anticipation

I made my cycle day 3 appointment today for Saturday morning! I am very excited to try again, but equally as nervous. There are just so many emotions that go along with IVF. The daily injections are the easy part! I hope and pray for it to work again, but to end very differently - with a live, healthy baby or two! I have to say, I would much rather have a negative than another miscarriage, but I guess that goes without saying.

In the midst of all the war, terrorism, and natural disasters that seem to be filling our lives these days, every now and then I read an article that seems nothing short of a miracle. Here's hoping that my miracle comes true!




1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Nico said…

    That's exciting. Fingers crossed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home