Two Spare Bedrooms

31 year-old woman with 0 kids, 1 husband, and 2 spare bedrooms. My journey through infertility, IVF, miscarriage, and the ultimate goal of motherhood. Scratch that - my marriage is a casualty of infertility.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dear Faith

Dear Faith,

I hope you know how much I love you and wanted you. It was a miracle that you were brought to us, and why you were taken away I will never know. The most difficult moment of my life was the one when I was told that you were no longer alive. I prayed that you would be healthy, but God had other plans for you. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, please know that Mommy and Daddy love you very much and miss you. I so badly wanted a little girl, and when I was told that is what you were, it hurt even more. I don't know how these things work, but if you could come back to us in our next pregnancy, that would make us very happy. But if that is not how it works, I understand. I hope there is nothing that I did to hurt you. I am told that is not possible, but who really knows. I hope you are at peace, and know how much you are still loved. I will never forget you, and hope that some day you have brothers and sisters here on earth with Mommy and Daddy. We will not give up until that happens.

Love,
Mommy

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger mister anchovy said…

    ...and I popped in because I read Standard Monkey.
    best regards,
    mister anchovy

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Nico said…

    I just posted a comment on the home sweet home entry, meant to do it on this one, don't know what happened...

    Anyway, please keep updating us on how you're doing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home