Two Spare Bedrooms

31 year-old woman with 0 kids, 1 husband, and 2 spare bedrooms. My journey through infertility, IVF, miscarriage, and the ultimate goal of motherhood. Scratch that - my marriage is a casualty of infertility.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Do You Have Balloons?

Am I the only sick one who used to get enjoyment from listening to the crude humor of The Jerky Boys? There was one called "Do you have balloons?", or something like that, and every time I think about the balloon in my uterus, I am reminded of it. Anyway, the balloon was removed today, and I am back to normal. I thought it was going to hurt, but it was painless. Turns out the balloon was inflated with 3 cc's of water, which was drained before removal. It just kind of slid out - thank God! So that is a relief. Hopefully my uterus will stay how it should. I will continue to take estrogen for the next week, and then progesterone for 10 days to bring on my period.

My little nephew is doing well, and is still as cute as can be! He is such a good baby, hardly ever cries and mostly sleeps. I hope my future babies are as good as him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home